Friday, November 7, 2014

Watercooler Snowflakes

This week's Watercooler challenge blog has a pretty color combination. I thought it would go well with the "Letterpress Winter" stamp set.



I've been trying to find a way to use this stamp set. It's so pretty, but I haven't been able to master this set. I'm still working on it. Here's the card I came up with. (Ii apparently also haven't mastered how to follow instructions 'cause I just realized I used Lost Lagoon instead of Marina Mist--doh!)

(Stamp Sets: Letterpress Winter, Festival of Trees; Inks: Lost Lagoon, Night of Navy; Card Stock: Night of Navy, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White; Accessories: Silver 1//8" Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones)
I stamped a random background in Lost Lagoon ink using the medium sized snowflake. I stamped the smallest snowflake in Night of Navy in the center of each snowflake. To add the silver I added a rhinestone in the center of each snowflake and a double strand of silver ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, thanks for joining our Watercooler challenge. No worries about using the Lost Lagoon, your card looks wonderful the way you've put it together. What a great way to use your Letterpress Winter stamp set. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the Watercooler Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete