Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thank You, Susan

My office administrator is moving on to another job. She's "movin' on up!" And good for her! She's a really sweet person and I'll miss her.

I made this card to tell her just how much I'll miss her. It's all purple because that's her favorite color. Even though I use my stamp-a-ma-jig I can never seem to line up this set--at least it's consistently off-kilter!!

I've been wanting to use the Fun Frames embossing folders for a while. I've seen such cute cards using them. I fussy cut the large frame. I stamped the sentiment again on Whisper White and fussy cut it so that it would fit in the frame.
Finally, I added a corner of bling for balance.

(Stamp Sets: Stippled Blossoms, Really Good Greetings; Inks: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant; Card Stock: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White; Accessories: Fun Frames Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones)

No comments:

Post a Comment