Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My Convention Swaps: Sweet Treats

You know, sometimes, I just bite off a bit more than I can chew....but then I keep chewing and I get there. (If you've seen my not so svelte shape, you'll understand). 

I saw a swap pop up in one of the Stampin' Up Yahoo groups that I subscribe to. It's a swap of treat containers. I thought I could some envelope punch board pouches for the swap. Yeah, only 26 of these!! Yikes! But since I've made these coolio pouches a number of times, I didn't have to do much designing. And the Sweet Taffy DSP is so yummy! Like a treat!

Here are examples of the four types of treat pouches.

(Stamp Set: Label Love; Ink: Tempting Turquoise; Card Stock: Whisper White; DSP: Sweet Taffy; Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Artisan Label Punch, Melon Mambo 1/8" Cotton Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine)
Here's a close up ('cause it looks artsy).

(Stamp Set: Label Love; Ink: Tempting Turquoise; Card Stock: Whisper White; DSP: Sweet Taffy; Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Artisan Label Punch, Melon Mambo 1/8" Cotton Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine)

I hope I can lug home 26 treat containers, along with my other swaps. Yikes again! What was I thinking?!

No comments:

Post a Comment