Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lyssa's Convention Quality Card

As promised, for the next few days, I'm going to share some cards I got in Lyssa Zwolanek's "convention quality swap." I received some awesome cards from some awesome artists, but one of my favorite cards came from Lyssa herself!! How fun is that?! Lyssa always organizes the swap, takes care of the administrivia prior to the swap, makes sure the swap runs smoothly--AND participates in the swap. (Some swap hosts do a "plus-one" which means you make an extra item for the host as their "gift" for all the organizing. I think that's fair 'cause it's a LOT of work.)

I was one of the "swap captains" for one of the SIX swap groups--an easy job because Lyssa really does all the work. I just checked people in and made sure everyone got all 15 cards. Somehow I ended up with an extra card that Lyssa had made and she let me keep it! Yay! It's one of the cards she designed for the display board and it's awesome. I love the gold circlet. I'm going to have to CASE that. I think it would be a great addition to a Christmas card, don't you?

(Stamp Set: Kinda Eclectic; Ink: Coastal Cabana; Card Stock: Pool Party, Coastal Cabana; Accessories: Gold Foil Sheet, Circles Framelits Collection, Elegant and Bitty Butterfly Punches, Basic Pearls)

No comments:

Post a Comment