Friday, April 4, 2014

It's a Faithful INKspirations Color Challenge!

Woot! I have some great colors for you in this fortnight's color challenge. I hope you'll play along with me.

As usual my inspiration comes from the great website Design Seeds, which shows two color pallets every single day. My inspiration for this challenge comes from the pallet posted on March 29, 2014, called Chi Tones.

chi tones
(Website http://design-seeds.com/index.php/home/entry/chi-tones3)


Isn't that puppy cute? Approximate Stampin' Up Colors from left to right: Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, and Crumb Cake. If you want to play along, post a link to your card at the InLinkz link at the bottom of this post. You can also email me a photo of your creation and I'll post it for you!!

Here's my creation. I totally CASEd a wonderful card made by Connie Babbert. It's such a wonderful layout that Connie even CASEd herself! I realized I haven't used Pear Pizzazz or Perfect Plum in quite a while. These are two of my favorite "standard colors" and I really like them together. I think using Very Vanilla on this card makes it so soft and sweet. And it's got polka dots galore, so that makes me happy.

I hope you'll play along!!

(Stamp Sets: Yippee-Skippee! Petite Petals; Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride; Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake; DSP: Modern Medley; Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Ovals Framelits, Hexagon, Petite Petals, Itty Bitty Shapes Punches, Basic Pearls)
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! Love your color combo, too! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete