Thursday, April 10, 2014

Friends

Making friends for the world to see
Let the people know you got what you need
With a friend at hand you will see the light
If your friends are there then every thing's all right


OK. I know. You have to be a diehard Elton John fan to know those lyrics. So, I am. (Such a fan, in fact, that I had my firstborn on Elton's birthday. Just sayin')

I made this sweet card for this week's retro sketches challenge. Here's the sketch:
 

And here's my card.
 
(Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch, Sweet Essentials; Inks: Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush; Card Stock: Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Very Vanilla; Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Blossom Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Burlap Trim, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls)
I used the Envelope Punch Board to round the corners on the card, the tag, and the Very Vanilla panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment