Monday, April 21, 2014

Fresh Flowers

There's an awesome sketch challenge on the Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog this week. I'm squeaking in just under the wire to enter--that's the way I roll! Oops, I missed the deadline by a couple of hours. Oh well. Here's the sketch



And here's my creation.

(Stamp Sets: Petite Petals, Sweet Essentials; Ink: Primrose Petals; Card Stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals; DSP: Modern Medley; Accessories: Petite Petals Punch, Banners Framelits, Vanilla Seam Binding, Envelope Punch Board (to round the corners), Basic Pearls)

I started with two coordinating sheets of Modern Medley DSP and added some Primrose Petals flowers stamped with the Petite Petals set and punched with the matching punch. I love to scatter the punched flower randomly. I hope (I hope I hope) this set and punch carry over. We won't know what's going to carry over from the Occasions mini until the new catalog is revealed--next Monday! SQUEEE!!

If you want to know everything that I'm permitted to tell you about the new catalog, follow me on Twitter @kkstamps. I'll be tweeting LIVE from the new catalog reveal next Monday, April 28, 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment