Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Trying My Hand at Clean & Simple (CAS #30)

The Addicted to CAS challenge is hosted this week by one of my fave stampers, Shana Gaff. Each week the challenge uses a keyword. This week the keyword is NEW. I decided that I would play along using a NEW stuff from the NEW Occasions mini catalog.  I used the "You & Me" and heart stamps from the NEW Perfect Pennants set. These are stamped on a piece of Very Vanilla cut with the NEW Angled Tag Topper Punch which is tied with a piece of the NEW gold baker's twine.  I used a few strips of the NEW Gold Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape to finish off the card. I started off just using Baked Brown Sugar ink on the tag--one heart is stamped off first--but the card was just a little too monochromatic for me so I added a pop of real red. Yep, that was just the POP this card needed, IMHO!!


(Stamp Set: Perfect Pennants; Inks: Baked Brown Sugar, Real Red; Card Stock: Baked Brown Sugar; Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Gold Baker's Twine, Angled Tag Topper Punch)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Kathy! Love this sweet tag card with the hearts and washi tape. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Kathy. Love the colour combo of the brown and red. Thanks for joining the fun at ADTCAS?

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete