Thursday, January 9, 2014

Six-Sided Birthday

I fell in love with the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set when we demonstrators got a sneak preview of the 2013-14 annual catalog. I snapped it up right way during the pre-order period.  Then, at the Stampin' Up convention, I received so many awesome swaps using this set--and I fell in love with it all over again.  As I was deciding which cards I would CASE for my birthday card making class, I went through my boxes (yes, plural) of swap cards and found one that I thought would fill the bill.  It wasn't a birthday card, so I swapped out the "My Friend" sentiment that comes with the set and used the Petite Pairs set to add birthday wishes.  It wasn't until I'd already made up my card that I turned over the swap card to see that it was from the one and only Shana Gaff--again!  I told you she's one of my favorite stampers!

Here's my take on Shana's awesome swap card--and remember, we'll be making this at the birthday card making class (stamp-a-stack) on January 25th (details below).  I still have a couple of spots open.  Email me to reserve your spot!!

(Stamp Sets: Six-Sided Sampler & Petite Pairs; Inks: Smoky Slate, Pool Party; Card Stock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Pool Party; Accessories:  Honeycomb and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folders, Hexagon Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones)



 BIRTHDAY CARD MAKING CLASS:  JANUARY 25, 2014


Time:  1:00-5:00 at my house

Make:  2 cards of each of 5 designs, including one distinctly male design

Cost:   $20--or $10 with a $50 order. Plus, if you order $50 you can choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration item. (Sale-a-Bration starts on January 28th, but I’ll hold the order until then so you can take advantage of SAB!)

No comments:

Post a Comment