Thursday, January 2, 2014

Our Fun Christmas Card Making Class

I stole an idea from one of my Stampin' Up inspirations, Lyssa Zwolanek: a monthly Christmas card making class.  We started class in August--yes, August! I designed (or CASEd) 3 cards each month, August through November, and my stampers made 4 of each of the 3 designs each month. They ended up with 48 hand-stamped cards before Thanksgiving! We had a blast! Here's Kira and her mom Nancy hard at work on their cards.


I posted the first three cards back on my August 29, 2013 post.  But I couldn't make a new blog entry without a card or other stamped creation, so here's another one of the 12 designs.  (I'm positive I CASEd this design--so if it's yours, please let me know so I can give you credit!)

(Stamp Set: Christmas Messages; Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip; DSP: Season of Style: Accessories: Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive Makers, Basic Rhinestones, Labels Collection Framelits; Itty Bitty Shapes Punches)
The Christmas card making class was such a success, we're going to do it again this year--starting in August! I hope YOU can join us. 

Stay tuned for a blog series featuring cards we'll be making at my birthday card making class.  Mark your calendar now: Saturday January 25, 2014 starting at 1:00. More details tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment