Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kute Kard for Stamp Kamp

What's with all the K's? Well, my name is Kathy Kartak, or K2 as they call me at work. But really, if you check yesterday's post, you'll see that I used to be part of Lynn and Kathy's Kute Krafts. Now I'm part of Lynn andKathy's Annual Stamp Camp Kamp.

Yesterday, I shared my 3D project with you. Today I'm sharing the card you will be making at our annual Sale-a-Bration stamp camp using loads of product that you can get for FREE with a $50 order during Sale-a-Bration (one SAB item for each $50 you purchase). There are some sweet items in the SAB brochure--I think I have almost every one of them! Fortunately for me, as a demonstrator I can preorder items to prepare for stamping events AND I make back what I spend during SAB so these items really are FREE to me! Ask me how YOU can become a demonstrator and how you can earn extra money and free product!!


(Stamp Sets: Perfect Pennants & Banner Blast; Inks: Real Red, Crumb Cake; Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Pool Party, Very Vanilla; DSP: Fresh Prints DSP Stack, Champagne Glimmer Paper; Accessories: Banners Framelits Die, Banner Punch, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder; Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Boho Blossoms Punch)
The Sale-a-Bration products I earned for FREE and used for this card are: Banner Blast stamp set and matching banner punch, along with the so cool decorative dots embossing folder.

Wanna come to the stamp camp? You know you do! The details are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment