Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Chalkboard Pennants

I love having a snow day to spend in the stamping room. I actually had TWO days in a row to sleep in AND stamp--federal holiday and a snow day. I sure got a lot done! 

Today I tried the chalkboard technique--not such a hard technique--simply stamp in Whisper White onto Basic Black card and there you are. I also used the new banner punch from the upcoming (soon!) Sale-a-Bration catalog. You can earn this sweet punch with a $50 order during Sale-a-Bration! The Cherry Cobbler piece is embossed with the Arrows Embossing Folder from the Occasions catalog. The banners are hung from gold baker's twine, also from the Occasions mini. I tied an extra piece of gold baker's twine around the whisper white ribbon and untwisted the gold from the twine so that the spiral sticks out. I love playing with new stuff!!!


(Stamp Set: Perfect Pennants: Ink: Whisper White; Card Stock: Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black; DSP: Kaleidoscope; Accessories: Arrows Embossing Folder, Banner Punch, Chalk Talk Framelits, Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Baker's Twine)

No comments:

Post a Comment