Sunday, August 4, 2013

Yippee-Skippee! I'm Playing Along with the Fab Friday Sketch Challenge!

The Fab Friday Challenge Blog is hosted by a group of Stampin' Up demonstrators who run a stamping challenge every other Friday.  I was THRILLED to meet some of these men and women during the 2013 Stampin' Up convention this year--and I even got to swap with several of them!!!  Some of my fave stampers belong to this FAB group.  I think you'll enjoy viewing their creations--be sure to visit their individual blogs for stampin' inspiration--and you'll also enjoy playing along with the Fab Friday challenge.

I have a confession to make:  I started my own blog for the express purpose of playing along with the Fab Friday challenges! 

The current challenge is a sketch challenge.  Here's the sketch:

Fab Friday Sketch Challenge #23


And here's the card I created, using one of the stamp sets we got as an all-attendee giveaway during Stampin' Up's 2013 Convention:  Yippee-Skippee!

(Stamp Sets:  Yippee-Skippee!, Lacy and Lovely; Ink:  Island Indigo; Card Stock:  Island Indigo; Daffodil Delight, Whisper White; Accessories:  Argyle Embossing Folder, 2-1/2" Circle Punch; Circles #2 Originals Die; Very Vintage Designer Button; Crushed Curry 3/4" Chevron Ribbon; Linen Thread)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card!! Love the color combo, texture and ribbon!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! We are happy that we inspire you and that you started a blog!!! Yippie skippie! :-) It was great to see you many times (hehe) at convention too! I love this card! It makes ME happy :-) Thanks for playing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete