Monday, August 19, 2013

Splitcoast Challenge--Clean and Simple

Last week's Clean and Simple (CAS) challenge was to CASE (copy and steal everything) another Splitcoast Stamper's work.  Since I have so much trouble making clean and simple cards, I thought this was a good opportunity to play along.  It's easy enough to CASE someone else's work.  I do it all the time when I'm fresh out of my own ideas.

The card I CASEd is here.

And here's my version.  I was sooo tempted to add ribbon, but I restrained myself.  I did have to add some bling.  I just couldn't stop myself!

(Stamp Set: Sweet Essentials; Ink:  Strawberry Slush; Card Stock:  Whisper White, Strawberry Slush; DSP:  Quatrefancy Specialty; Accessories: Mosaic Punch, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder; Basic Rhinestones)





No comments:

Post a Comment