Tuesday, August 20, 2013

It's Here! It's Here! My Paper Pumpkin Is Here!

I took advantage of the super deal on My Paper Pumpkin and subscribed for only $10 for the first two months.   After you read this post, you're going to want to take advantage of this deal, too!!

I got my first My Paper Pumpkin in the mail today.  Everyone gets the same first kit.  Subsequent months have new projects.  Here's what it looks like when it arrives in the mail.


And here's the packaging inside.  I think it looks elegant--like someone has wrapped a wonderful gift for me!
Here's all the fun stuff inside this kit.

The kit contains enough material to make 4 cards.  PLUS in the first kit you get an acrylic block (size D), two high quality Stampin' Up stamps--they are the same quality as the regular clear mount stamps, and one ink spot.  I did some figuring and here's what I came up with.  Block D sells for $8.50; when we carried the ink spots they were 11 spots for $12.95 which comes out to $1.99 per spot.  Conservatively, the two stamps would sell for $4.95.  That's a total of $15.44 in non-consumable product--these are supplies that you get to keep to use over and over again And you get paper, envelopes and embellishments to make four cards.  The Simply Sent kits from our current catalog make 8 cards and go for $11.95 and those kits don't have non-consumable product.  You have to purchase the stamps and inks to go with the Simply Sent kits.  I'm tellin' ya:  My Paper Pumpkin at the regular price ($19.99, plus tax--shipping is included!) is a bargain--but at $10 for the first two months--it's like they're giving them away!! You gotta get in on this deal.

Here's the cute card you make when you follow the included instructions:

And here's what you can make with a few extras:


You gotta get in on this deal--and you only have a few days left!! The offer expires on August 31. 
 
Join Paper Pumpkin by August 31 and pay only $10 a month (plus tax)—including shipping—for the first two months! Promotion applies only to the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, each month’s kit will be offered at the regular price of $19.95.  Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join. Click on the “subscribe” button, put 1 in the quantity  box, and use the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL. Don’t forget to enter me (Kathy Kartak) as your demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment