Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hello There!

I'm still playing around with my Thinlits Label Card Die.  I was poking around in my stack of Epic Day This & That DSP and found an awesome piece that I didn't remember was in there!  I love it when that happens!  My new favorite color combination is gray and yellow.  I really like Summer Starfruit and Basic Gray, but this DSP uses Daffodil Delight with Basic Gray, and that suits me just fine.

I got the "You're Amazing" stamp set at Convention last year and I haven't used it much.  I adore that elephant, but I could never come up with an idea to use him, try as I might.  The Epic Day This & That DSP started calling to me and my elephant and here's what I came up with.  I like the way the honeycomb embossing plays off the hexagons in the DSP, which has a "global" feel to me.  I'm pretty pleased with how this all came together.  What do you think?  Leave me a comment and let me know!

(Stamp Sets:  You're Amazing, Timeless Talk;  Inks:  Basic Gray, Island Indigo; DSP:  Epic Day This & That; Card Stock:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Smokey Slate; Accessories:  Thinlits Label Card Die, Word Window and Modern Label Punches; Antique Brads, Basic Gray 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon; Honeycomb Embossing Folder)



No comments:

Post a Comment