Friday, July 21, 2017

Christmas Fridays in July (Part 3)

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   It's July and it's Friday, so that means it's another Christmas Friday in July!  Today's card is another that we'll be making during one of my upcoming Christmas card making classes held in August, September, October, and November. Please click on the tab above for more details. If you're local to Ellicott City, Maryland, we'd love to have you! If you're interesting in a long distance option, please let me know and we can work something out!

This card is super simple and I think the bold colors and lots of white space along with the graphic designs really make this card pop!
I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Be Merry Designer Series Paper and adhered it to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Cherry Cobbler mat.

Next, I stamped the sentiment from the "Merry Mistletoe" stamp set in Cherry Cobbler Ink onto a 3-3/4" by 2-3/4" piece of Whisper White Card Stock. I stamped three Christmas trees from the same set in Garden Green ink underneath. 

I adhered the stamped piece to the DSP and then I wrapped a length of Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Double-Stiched Ribbon around, at the top of the stamped piece. I adhered this to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base and we're done! See? Super Simple!








 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment