Friday, January 20, 2017

Thanks for Everything

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   One of my favorite stamp sets in the Occasions catalog is "All Things Thanks."  I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for thank you stamps.  I don't think you can ever have enough thank you cards for everyone you should be thanking!

The first time I saw this stamp set "in action" was on the card that I got from Andrea Withers, Associate Curriculum Developer and Trainer at Stampin' Up, to thank me for being a display stamper at the fall OnStage event.  I love everything about this card!


The card base is Thick Whisper White Card Stock topped with a Whisper White panel embossed with the Sparkle Embossing Folder.  The "thanks for everything" sentiment is stamped in Bermuda Bay Ink onto Pool Party Card Stock and cut out with one of the Sweet & Sassy Framelits.  Underneath the heart, is a length of Silver Sequin Trim, a length of Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon, and a 1" strip of Old Olive Designer Series Paper from the Brights DSP pack, flagged at the end with the Banner Triple Punch.  Adorable, right?

Andrea's card is so wonderful, that I had to CASE it.  You may remember that "CASE" is "copy and steal everything," but it can also mean "copy and selectively edit," which is what I did for my card.

I started with a Sweet Sugarplum Card Stock card base, a 5-1/8" by 3-7/8" Whisper White mat, and a 5" x 3-3/4" Sweet Sugar Plum panel that I embossed with the Petal Burst Embossing Folder. I added this to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Next, I stamped the sentiment in Sweet Sugarplum onto a Whisper White scrap and cut it out with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits and adhered it to a just-larger Mint Macaron scalloped oval cut from the same set of framelits.  Underneath I have a length of Whisper White ribbon from the Succulent Garden Ribbon Combo Pack, a length of Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon, and a 1" strip of Falling in Love DSP, flagged with the Banner Triple Punch.

You can purchase the supplies for either of these cards by clicking on the links below.  Remember, during Sale-a-Bration (through March 31, 2017) with every $50 you spend, you can choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!
 

Product List

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment