Monday, January 2, 2017

Sorry You Are Sad

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I love the tiny images in the "Iconic Occasions" host set (item 143199)--and I love how they fit into the scribbled circle image.  But for this card, I wanted to try something a little different.  I thought that the sentiment would pair well with an image that "faded."  Here's how I created the card.

I started with a 1" strip of Whisper White Card Stock and flagged the end with the Banner Triple Punch.  I used the Stamp-a-ma-Jig to position the flower pot image across the flag.  I stamped the flower pot image in Pink Pirouette closest to the flag.  The middle flower pot is Blushing Bride and the one on the left is Watermelon Wonder.  The sentiment is stamped in Crumb Cake ink.

I embossed a 2" by 3-7/8" piece of Watermelon Wonder with the Festive Embossing Folder and added it to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" piece of Crumb Cake Card Stock.  I adhered this to a Thick Whisper White card base using Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I cut a length of 5/8" Mini Striped Watermelon Ribbon and snipped the end with my Paper Snips.  I adhered this to the card with Fast Fuse Adhesive.  Then I added the stamped strip, also with Fast Fuse.

Another quick and easy card, perfect to cheer up a friend in need.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment