Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Iconic Note Cards (Part Two)

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   On Monday, I shared the pretty box I made for a set of note cards that was one of my 3D projects at Stampin' Up's OnStage Local event in November 2016.  Yesterday I shared three of the note cards that I created using the "Iconic Occasions" host set.  And today I'm sharing the second group of three note cards for this set.

I started with the Whisper White Note Cards (item 131527) and added some color and embellishments to them.  For each of today's cards, I cut a 3" by 4-7/8" Watermelon Wonder mat.  I also cut a 3-1/4" by 4-3/4" Whisper White panel.  Because I wanted the scribbled circle to be in the same place on all my cards, I used the MISTI positioning tool.  If you don't have a MISTI, you can certainly use the Stamp-a-Ma-Jig positioning tool. I stamped the circle scribble in Watermelon Wonder Ink on all three cards.

I also used the MISTI to position the image inside the circle and the sentiment in Crumb Cake Ink.  I adhered the stamped panel to the Watermelon Wonder mat and tied a length of Whisper White Thick Bakers Twine around each before adhering them to the note card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

These note cards are really quick and easy to make and I think the set would make a great gift!
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment